Become a premium member now and save 10% on every purchase* More information

  • -10% on every article in the shop*
  • Premium offers and pre-sales
  • Members Only: Access to exclusive products
  • 12 months for just 9.99 €*

Only available to you as a Premium member:

Sale

Houdini

Alto Houdi Women Fleece Jacket

incl. VAT
Colour: grey
Variants
XS
S
M
L
Add to basket
In stock. When ordering within the next Delivery in 3-5 working days.

KEY FACTS

  • Product details img

    Art. No.:

    OBEHD237000

    MPN

    12855422

  • Material img

    Material

    60% Wool (Merinowool)

    40% Lyocell

The Alto Houdi is the result of Houdini dedicating the last 15 years to perfecting the design and functionality of its fleeces. As such, it's no surprise that this midlayer fleece is made of exceptionally high quality organic material and offers all of the functional essentials. Biggi Bauer - Keller Sports Pro

PIONEERING MATERIAL

Warm, stretchy and lightweight, the Alto Houdi is made of Woolly Treemerino™, which is a Swedish-made blend of natural fibers. Mulesing-free merino wool makes up 60% of the fabric and serves to keep you warm and prevent odour build-up in a natural way. EU Ecolabel Tencel®, a cellulose derivative, makes up the other 40% and lends the textile structure and moisture management. Best of all? This material is both recyclable and compostable.

Woolly Treemerino™ material

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONALITY

Environmental protection and functionality are Houdini's top priorities. That's why this jacket features all of the functional essentials: a stand-up collar and snug, adjustable hood for coverage and warmth, zipped side pockets for storage, a two-way front zip for customisable ventilation and a regular fit that suits everybody.

  • 2way
    front zip
  • Woolly Treemerino™
    material
  • Tencel®
    EU-Ecolabel
  • Natural
    odour management
  • Regular
    fit

MULTI-TALENTED

A functional garment that leaves you with a clear conscience? That's the Alto Houdi. Made of a pioneering blend of EU Ecolabel Tencel® from Austria and mulesing-free merino wool from Australia and South Africa, this jacket not only offers you warmth, natural odour management and moisture wicking, but also storage for essentials, good coverage and personalised ventilation.

image description

DON'T MISS IT!

Register for the newsletter now, get a 10€ voucher* and receive regular emails from us offering you exclusive deals and pre-sales.

First name (optional)
Surname (optional)

Thank you!

Please activate your subscription by clicking the link in the email we have just sent you.