Why you need The North Face shoes
There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to mountains and the great outdoors. Sometimes you go hiking, sometimes you just go for a walk. Maybe you're going for a trail run. In any case, you're moving off the beaten track and need a good bit of support - which The North Face shoes provide: On the one hand directly on the ground, on the other hand your shoe should support you if you slip or twist on a root or a stone.
At the same time, they should neither constrict your feet nor expose them to tropical temperatures. Nevertheless, it should keep them dry and provide additional protection for particularly stressed areas. To protect your joints, you also need effective cushioning that converts every step directly into energy. So much for the basic requirements. The North Face knows them. Perfectly. For over half a century, the American brand has been constantly developing new outdoor equipment, is at home in nature itself and therefore knows exactly what is important.
Materials. Innovative technologies. The North Face has transferred everything to outdoor apparel - and has long since done the same with footwear. The North Face shoes are precisely tailored to the requirements of different encounters with nature. They protect your feet and joints and form the optimal basis for hikes, expeditions or trail runs.
The advantages of The North Face shoes
The journey into nature is even more successful with the perfect accompaniment - and The North Face shoes do the job on several levels:
- Shoes for every season: The weather is not always the same and temperatures are not constant all year round. That's why The North Face shoes offer you different variants. The North Face hiking boots, for example, are either thickly lined and high-cut or flat with thin, very breathable material for lighter tours in summer.
- Stability: A high cut alone will not give you the desired support. The entire setup of a shoe is decisive: how securely it holds your heel in position, how high its torsional stiffness is. The North Face shoes deliver all this in top quality. Both flat and high hiking boots and trail runners.
- Support: The sole connects you directly to the ground. It encounters dry dirt roads, damp rocks, uneven, rooted forest paths - and should keep you from slipping as often as possible. That's why The North Face uses special rubber compounds and treads for its shoes that give you a secure footing on your excursions.
- Tested by athletes: Not only does The North Face have top athletes like ultra-trail runner Travis Weller design their own special editions. The brand also works with some of the best outdoor athletes on the planet to keep developing their shoes. In this way, you benefit directly from the experience and expertise of the best when it comes to The North Face outdoor shoes.
- Smart reinforcements: On the trail or high altitude path, there is sometimes a sudden, uncomfortable contact between the foot and a rock or root. The toes are particularly vulnerable - which is why some of The North Face's shoes are equipped with smart reinforcements that provide additional toe protection.
- Clever materials: Breathability has long been part of the basic equipment of every outdoor shoe. Also at The North Face. The brand uses innovative materials that give you the necessary air circulation on the one hand and support and comfort on the other. Some outdoor shoes from The North Face are even available with a GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Sustainability: As an outdoor brand, The North Face sees a particularly direct connection to nature and is therefore committed to sustainability. By 2030, the label wants to base its entire shoe production on organic, recycled, responsibly renewed or regenerative materials.
Special features of The North Face shoes
Technology from the sole to the upper. The North Face shoes developed for the trail impress with VECTIV™ technology, for example. The midsole has a rocker bend, a 3D carbon fibre footplate and a grippy outsole. This is how your The North Face Trailrunner should optimally transfer your power to the trail and accelerate your run. Important, as with other models, is the extremely grippy SurfaceCTRL™ outsole.
In addition, The North Face shoes are often equipped with the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane. It does not let water through, but air. It protects against wet feet without neglecting breathability. The basis for this is a special nano-fibre structure. Furthermore, additional technologies for stabilising the heel and cushioning the footbed are part of the basic equipment of many The North Face shoes.
Popular shoe series from The North Face
The North Face' Ultra Series™ serves as a base. For hiking boots. For trail runners. For different seasons. What matters most, anyway, is the setup. For comfort, this The North Face shoe stands on OrthoLite® padding for the footbed. The heel, on the other hand, enjoys additional stability thanks to Ultra Protect™-CRADLE™ technology - so you get the support you need.
The Flight series from The North Face is made for trail running. The brand uses VECTIV™ technology on the one hand and a Kevlar-reinforced toe box on the other, which protects you from impacts. In addition, there is efficient cushioning and a grippy outsole that promises the necessary grip on uneven paths and trails. For hiking, The North Face gives you its Hedgehog, for example, which is available in both high and flat cuts.
Strongly profiled soles provide the basis for OrthoLite® padding and toe reinforcements. You can also enjoy the benefits of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane in this The North Face shoe. Of course, The North Face's most popular shoe ranges are also available for both women and men.
The North Face Shoe Shop at Keller Sports
Pick out the route while you wait for your The North Face shoes. This works perfectly with Keller Sports and is just as comfortable as The North Face shoes. In our online shop you will find the most important shoe series of the outdoor brand. There are Ultra, Flight, Hedgehog and many more The North Face shoes. Of course in different colourways and setups.
And of course for women as well as for men. Once you've found your favourite, order your The North Face shoes online and have them delivered to your home - maybe you'll even be lucky enough to benefit from one of our regular sale offers for The North Face shoes.