Why you need Nike sports shoes
Nike sports shoes are popular everywhere: for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), in the gym or for circuit training. After all, your focus is on different muscle groups and training results. You need the right shoes for all these sports. Sports shoes with a sole that allows you to stand firmly. And Nike has endless possibilities for all these components. Hardly any other brand has as much experience in the sneaker business as Nike. The brand has researched and developed, found new technologies for one sport, only to translate them to the next a short time later - and that's why Nike sports shoes bring together the entire know-how of the company. Breathable materials and effective cushioning here, support and grip there. Of course, Nike sports shoes are specially tailored to both women and men. Nike training shoes provide you with such a comfortable foundation that you can concentrate completely on your workout.
Advantages of Nike sports shoes
Multifaceted, you can take your workout to the next level. With everything you need, both visually and functionally, to keep you focused on your workout. Nike sports shoes offer you various advantages:
- Innovative materials: Nike's roots run through the entire world of sports. The brand's focus is always on the maximum. On materials that are breathable and offer support at the same time. That feel as if they are not there at all. You'll find upper materials like soft, breathable, yet durable mesh in Nike's sports shoes.
- Your foot, your shoe: All models in our Nike sports shoe shop also rely on the versatile approach when it comes to the outsole. On the one hand, grippy profiles and rubber compounds provide the necessary grip for cross-training. On the other hand, you will find more flexible models with a free sole that adapts to the movements of your foot as naturally as possible.
- Design: Nike sneakers have long outgrown running tracks, parquet floors and cinder pitches. Legendary models have even made the transition from sports shoe to fashion icon. Accordingly, the brand is also keen on individual, stylish designs for its workout shoes. Different colourways. Monochrome styles. Trendy neon colours. Details like eye-catching straps. Visually, we also offer you Nike sports shoes online that simply fit.
- A Nike shoe for every sport: For HIIT, your Nike sports shoe has to have different qualities than for cross training or weight lifting. That's why the brand designs individual models specifically for different sports in terms of support, cushioning, weight and upper. This way, your Nike workout shoe does exactly what your training session demands.
- Effective cushioning: A jump here, a squad with weights on the shoulder there. During a workout, you naturally put a lot of strain on your knees and ankles. Nike sports shoes therefore offer you cushioning solutions that help to reduce the strain on your joints.
- Sustainable materials: Nike has also set itself the goal of reducing its ecological footprint. Therefore, the brand is increasingly using recycled and sustainable materials for its sports shoes. You can find out which Nike training shoes are made of these materials in the product description.
Special features of Nike sports shoes
Nike's Zoom Air technology is one of the most efficient cushioning systems for sports shoes. It absorbs the energy when you step on it and immediately returns it to you, allowing you to take an explosive step. It is based on a combination of highly tensioned fibres and compressed air. This catapults the Zoom Air cushion directly back into its original position as soon as it contracts. What has proven itself in other sports in general, Nike uses for some of its sports shoes for the gym. The brand is constantly working on new upper technologies that make your workout even more relaxed. Nike is increasing breathability more and more. At the same time, lateral support is particularly important for cross-training. Accordingly, Nike cross-training shoes are constructed with additional arch-like reinforcements that keep your foot in position even during lateral movements.
Popular sports shoe series from Nike
The Nike Metcon gets better from generation to generation. Basically, its focus is on exactly the mix of breathability and stability that a workout shoe has to bring. But Nike optimises the idea. More and more. The coarse-meshed mesh upper of the Metcon now contributes even more intensively to the rapid cooling of your feet than any other Nike sports shoe before it. At the same time, the setup of the sole and heel construction gives you exactly the stability you need for increasingly intense lifts. Nike's SuperRep sneakers balance on Zoom Air cushions. They are designed to support fast movements and provide the necessary support during training. Including lateral stability for lateral movements. With the SuperRep Women's version, which is specially tailored to their foot anatomy, women will also find the ideal Nike sports shoe for their workout.
Nike sports shoe shop at Keller Sports
In the Nike sports shoe store at Keller Sports you have the choice. Nike offers you the right sports shoe for your high intensity interval training, crossfit workouts, weightlifting sessions and circuit training. And that's not all. Here you can choose Nike sports shoes online from numerous premium models. Pick out your personal favourite and order it conveniently with a click of the mouse. On the way, use our filter functions to find the colourway of your Nike sports shoe that best complements your style. We have a wide range of Nike workout shoes in stock for both men and women. Maybe even cheaper than you thought. We also regularly offer attractive sale offers for Nike sports shoes and inform you about them in our newsletter.