KJUS CONNECTED SPORTS AND LIFESTYLE
The message was clear: There will be no compromises for KJUS products. Neither in terms of the innovative power and quality of the clothing, nor in terms of their functionality. Meanwhile, almost two decades later, the list of incorporated technologies reads like a patent office file. From the modern insulation material Polartech Alpha to the heat-storing fabric Pertex Microlite to the technically mature Dermizax membranes from Toray - over 30 sophisticated high-performance technologies make KJUS clothing today the premium product of skiing par excellence.
It did not take too long until the elegant brand celebrated its international breakthrough despite its comparatively high prices - which are also due to the used high-performance materials. Since 2004, the fine KJUS products have been available in more than 30 countries around the globe and the product range is being expanded step by step. Meanwhile you can buy numerous accessories and clothing like trousers, polo shirts and midlayer from KJUS also for the areas hiking, mountain biking and golf. Just like the elegant winter jackets with their unmistakably simple design, these are easily considered to be stylish lifestyle models and thus also comply with the current Athleisure-Trend on a higher level.
AT A GLANCE
- Foundation Year: 2000
- Company Founder: Lasse Kjus and Didi Serena
- Company Headquarters: Hüneberg, Switzerland
- Number Of Employees: More Than 100
- Annual Turnover: more than 40 million EUR
- Website: kjus.com
- Sports: Wintersports, Outdoor
3 GOOD REASONS FOR KJUS
- Technology: Ski clothing from KJUS is full of intelligent technologies to optimize comfort and weather protection.
- Professional Input: In addition to founder Lasse Kjus, other top athletes such as ski legend Didier Cuche and golfer Charl Schwartzel are constantly involved in the development of innovative products.
- Durability: Hardly any other manufacturer researches so much about high-performance materials as KJUS, which has a qualitative effect above all on the robustness and resistance of the products.
KJUS STORE: COMPROMISELESS QUALITY CARE FOR EXPANSION
The absolute highlight of the current collection is the "Freelite"-Jacket: The world's first Ultrastretch skiwear completely knitted from a single thread, which feels as comfortable as a sweater thanks to the special KJUS FAST 20 membrane but is wind- and waterproof and yet extremely breathable. With all this innovative strength, it is not surprising that a total of 45 people are involved in the development of such a premium product and that it is tested a total of eight times during manufacture. But as already mentioned: KJUS has not made any compromises on the slopes either.
Within just a few years, Lasse Kjus and his comrades-in-arms have built up a premium brand of world standing, from which intelligent skiwear he even profited on the piste himself until the end of his career in 2006. His pure enthusiasm for skiing has ultimately ensured that KJUS customers today can fully concentrate on the sports experience in the mountains - for the rest, the clothing thanks to KJUS DNA provides all by itself.